Saturday, April 07, 2007

LIGHTEN UP, FELLOW ZHL GMS!!!

Ok, ok.....I'm not really going to pull the plug on this webpage. Deprive me of all this fun??

Look, I think we all pretty much know that we can all take a good-hearted poke at each other throughout the season. Most of it rings a little close to home (and the truth), but I hope you all take it in the context of what it is....after all, and to quote one of the other ZHL GMs....."IT'S JUST A FUKKING HOCKEY POOL!!!"

Yes.....calm down y'all!!! And yeah, it's hard to not crow when you're in the money, or fighting to get into or staying in the money. Oh, and yeah, I've been at the other end of the stick too.....not necessarily in DFL, but out of the money with months of nothing to look forward to.

I know most of the posts are bullshit and we have fun with that too. So please, when I say that Sandy is home scratching his balls, I don't really know if he IS in fact doing that....he MAY be doing that too, for all I know......

And don't we ALL delete Rick's emails? Why single Sandy out? He had the guts to admit it AND to fess up to Leafs67 (most of us thought it was LUMPY!!!). It's EASTER...a great time for confession!!!

Yup.....just a few days left in the season. I am looking forward to the cottages. I have already sequestered a few pints of Foster's Special Bitter, some CDN cold shots, and some Rickard's Red for our enjoyment. I'll bring up some of Rocco's finer "ISS NORMAL" flicks too.

Boys, it's always a pleasure and lots of fun. Keep it going......the pool is great and the GMs are great too (ok...I'm lying about that last part...).

- DA COMMISH

1 comment:

leafs67 said...

Now that I have been outed, thanks to be bit of guilt from the commish I will have to come up with another alias going forward. I thought the commish was on a power trip & turning into bettman. Who does he think he is censoring a blog. Will his ego fit into the cottage? It feels good to know that we can still poke fun at some of the other GM's. I certainly deserve it with my stellar showing.My only promise is to not be chickenshit & hide behing anonymous. It's getting old & tired & not creative.